"Human Art Decay [first suicide] has been the first CD released by Life's Decay. At the time, this CD of 19 minutes was printed and shaped by Lyktwasst. This mCD has been limited and sold to 149 copies during the year 2003.
Although the "Endtroduction" title has been the first track created by Lyktwasst, "Human Art Decay [first suicide]", includes the three following tracks that were composed.
This new version of the mCD, released in 2009, is a professional version produced in industrial quantities. Although there was a partial loss of database files, it remains in all aspects, similar to the original version. No text, visual or sound has been changed.
Thus, this CD represents the origin of Life's Decay. Lyktwasst was alone in the project and the music, like the visuals, was particularly dark and aggressive, influenced by genres such as doom metal, black/death metal, dark ambient and industrial.
This new release emphasizes a desire from Life's Decay to retain its history.
Note that the song "Endtroduction" and these three tracks are also listed on Life's Decay first official album : "Art Decay Extremism", released in 2004.
released July 20, 2003
- Music : Acoustic guitar, bass, violin, accordion, trumpet, organ, drums and percussions.
- Visual : All Artworks, Photography, Videos and Websites.
- Sounds : Composition & Recording
- Abstraktsens Produktions : Production, Promotion & Distribution.
- Text : All albums and tracks titles.
- Feminine Voice / Lyrics.
- Music : Acoustic piano, cello, harmonica, carillon, xylophone, percussions and experimental sounds.
- Sound : Composition, Recording & Mix.
- Abstraktsens Produktions : Promotion
- All track Lyrics since Lysselia
Life's Decay is a duo band, based in Paris, France. Since its creation, six main albums were born together with
an EP, a rare tracks album and a Vinyl disc. Lyktwasst started the project at the beginning of 2003, realizing everything from the concept to the accomplishment. In 2005, he began working with Alea, feminine singer and lyric writer....more